Introducing "my 4"!

June 29, 2012

I have become a Prayer Warrior with Reece's Rainbow and wanted to introduce you to the little loves I will be praying for!


Victoria 16G

167zs-16G
Girl was born in August 2011
Diagnosis: Down syndrome




Atticus

Boy, born January 2011
Down syndrome, heart murmur

Love the little round faced boys!
This little love is at the perfect age to join a family and receive therapy services.
Travel required, married couples only.





Katrina 14G

r4v7-14G
Girl was born in July 2011
Diagnosis: Down syndrome








Russell 3G

11gz8-3
Boy, born July 2009
Eyes Grey
Hair dark brown
Nature calm
Diagnosis: Down syndrome


$2615.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!



If you are interested in finding out more info. on one of these precious children, please contact me or visit http://reecesrainbow.org/



Bookmark and Share

No comments: