Uniforms

June 11, 2006


We went shopping for Hannah's school clothes yesterday.  I know it seems crazy, didn't we just finish school?!  I'm being welcomed with open arms ( and wallets ) to the world of private schools and uniforms.  At least the uniform part is like the rest of the world, the school part is definitely unique, as I still will be homeschooling on Tues. and Thursdays.
I've never been in a store like this particular one, at least in the memories I have.  I know when I lived in South Africa I attended a private school and wore a uniform.  Anyway, we walked into this huge store with wall-to-wall shelves containing pants, shirts, skirts, shorts..you get the picture and were helped immediately by our own sales associate who then begun rounding up our items and helping Hannah try them on.  I have to admit that it was all quite exciting, up until the point Hannah was “done” trying things on and the boys started  doing laps around the clothing racks.
I have a feeling this is only the beginning! ( oh, and by-the-way we received a 20% discount for shopping early! )
Bookmark and Share

No comments: