Tidbits About Me

April 6, 2006

1. I love to read 
2. I love the smell of a new book
3. I love the smell of an old book
4.  I am originally from South Africa and moved to the U.S. in 1980.
5. I love to sing
6. I was a tom-boy   
7. I became a U.S. citizen when I was 12
8. I love camping
9. I wanted to be a veternarian when I was little
10. Dolphins are my favorite animal
11. I love to swim
12. I love the mountains more than the beach
13. I procrastinate
14. I have a Pug dog named Miyogi
15. I used to have an British accent
16. I have three beautiful children
17. I haven't been back to South Africa
18. I have a wonderful husband who adores me and loves God
19. I can't stand scary movies
20. My favorite saying is “Oh my word!”
21. I voted for Bush twice
22. I love to write
23. I've travelled to 13 different countries
24. My favorite movie is ” The Sound of Music “
25. I grew up without most of my extended family
26. I wear glasses
27. My parents divorced when I was a child
28. My dream is to have a Winnebago and travel the country with my family
29. I'm the youngest of five
30. I graduated from the Moody Bible Institute in Chicago
31. I have many dear friends spread all over the country
32. I love coffee
33. I used to be left-handed
34. I love hot and cold sweet tea
35. I love pickle butter sandwiches (thanks to Em)
36. I use Crest with Scope
37. I am learning how to play the guitar
38. I am a Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
39. I get lost easily
40. I'm interested in Homesteading
41. My cousin was Miss South Africa
42. I was a music major
43. I was a fan of Debbie Gibson
44. I love bags, purses and shoes
MORE TO COME!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: