An Exciting Weekend

April 6, 2006


We're off to the mountains this weekend for a little family getaway.  I'm so excited since its been quite some time since we've been on a “vacation”!We've been keeping a suspicious eye on the weather, however, since there is a 50% chance of rain on Sat.  Nothing like sitting in your hotel room all day( with 3 bored children)!
The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous!  We had(hopefully) our last freeze last week and my casualties were both of my Lantana's.  I hope to visit Pike again soon and buy some new ones.
The boys had a Bday party this past weekend and really enjoyed themselves-I can't believe how time flies and how quickly the children grow: here are some funny recent sayings:
Ethan(upon going to the bathroom) “there's a poop in the hole!”Ethan(under the table one night, while we were eating) “It's a foot party!”
Here are some pics from the big day!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: