A Mid-Summer Fall's Dream

October 11, 2006


I'm wishing and waiting and wanting it to be Fall!!  It might be according to the calendar but the temperature here in sunny GA is not consistent with the season.  Minus my time in Chicago for college, I have lived in GA my whole life and I still grumble and complain that it is not colder yet.
Despite the unseasonlike weather, our little family jumped in the car a few weekends ago and headed up too the closest “mountain-like” apple orchard and pumpkin farm.  We have a usual place in the mountains that we have been visiting since Hannah was a babe but we are saving that for a (hopefully) cold weekend.
We had a great time together and bought fresh apples, peanuts, peach cider, potatoes, fried apple pies, and of course a great big pumpkin!
                                                               Cutie-pie Jonah   
Sweet Hannah
                             The big boys                                  
Bookmark and Share

No comments: