Happy 3rd grade!

September 6, 2007

The first day of Third grade has finally come and gone. There has been much crying, wailing and begging associated with said day so I am thankful that it is finally over. Hannah loved her school last year but now remembers certain struggles she had with specific subjects and it really caused much angst leading up to this year's first day. It didn't help that I have had a horrible head cold along with recurring fevers and bouts of dizziness. I prayed for her in between my mini-naps ( I do still have the boys at home) and hoped she would come through the front door ( Nana picked her up for me) with a great big smile and lots of happy stories to share. Thankfully this is exactly what happened and it didn't hurt that Aunty Mandy bought everyone ice cream to celebrate the first day!


The Bed-head boys attack
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

keri said...

no 2nd grade photo to compare? you must be too sick to do it, huh?
she looks soooo cute. i hope her year goes well!

Melissa said...

What a big girl she is! Sniff, sniff. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday! :)

Sara said...

Big girl! I hope you are feeling better by now-we have the sickness in our house. Sweet Auntie Mandy to bring ice cream for everyone.