Christmas Traditions pt. 2

December 8, 2007

I can't tell you how many times I have walked past the Gingerbread house kits at the grocery store and thought how much I would love to buy one to put together with the kids. For one reason or another I never do.....that is, until this year! We had such a fun time together decorating our little house that I have decided it will be a Christmas tradition from now on! We may even make our own from scratch one day when we are pro's, but for now the "kit" method worked well for us. I did have to make more icing because we kept eating it, and we did have to use legos at one point to hold up each side of the roof ( I guess we should have used a little more icing on the roof and a little less on our tongues!), but hey, that's what memories are made of! So, here are the first pictures of many more memories to come over the years:





Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

keri said...

sooo cute!! looks like lots of fun. i'm sure my kiddos would enjoy it too. we need to make one!

Melissa said...

What fun! I've thought about buying those too. I think I'll wait until my kids are just a bit older. Looks like your kids had a great time!

Lisa said...

Fun fun! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and you had posted 3 times since I last checked. I guess you took my not-so-subtle hint the other day! : ) Love you friend!

Sara said...

Looks even better in person! Graham crackers work great too!