(not-so) Great Clips

August 14, 2006


Well, it was once again time to massacre my poor boys' hair.  I know that the style these days is relatively longer than maybe just a few years ago, but with summer heat and sweaty little bodies, the long hair has finally gotten to me. 
I usually sit them on the bathroom sink so that they can entertain themselves by, well… looking at themselves, but today I had to go and shake things up and it was pure chaos!
Ethan was up first and I thought it would be nice for him to watch TV while I cut so I sat him on the coffee table and went to work.  This change in routine did not work!  He fussed and moaned the entire time.  I don't cut hair very well as it is, so you can imagine how it looked by the time I was done.( I wasn't really done, but he was)
Jonah did pretty well but I learned from my previous mistake and put him in front of the mirror.  Worked like a charm!
So here's a pic of my sweet, smelly boys after the trauma( Ethan's still suffering a bit)!  I will learn to cut hair eventually-I keep telling myself that because of all the money we'll save!
“Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.”  ~Fran Lebowitz
Bookmark and Share

No comments: