Saturday's "fours"

August 12, 2006


Ok, so I stole this from my friend Robyn's blog, and it is supposed to be posted on a Friday, but I thought it was too cute to wait until next week!
Four jobs that I have had in my life:
*Coordinator of Part-time employment, Moody Bible Institute
*Sales associate, Hallmark
*Childcare worker, Kindercare
*Pet department employee, Wal-Mart
Four movies I watch over and over:
*Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring
*The Sound of Music
*Girls Just Want to Have Fun ( I know, I know-early '80's!)
*My Fair Lady
Four places I have lived:
*Durban, South Africa
*Chicago, IL
*Snellville, GA
*Buford, GA
Four T.V. shows I love to watch:
*Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
*24
*American Idol
*So You Think You Can Dance?
*Lost
*Battlestar Galactica( the new one)
                   …sorry I couldn't stick to four!
Four places I have been on vacation:
*Florida
*Illinois
*Minnesota
*Wisconsin
Four websites I visit daily:
* all of my blogging friends' blogs!
*Photobucket
*recipezaar ( maybe not daily)
*quotegarden
Four Favorite Foods:
*Chicken Fingers ( w/honey mustard or Ranch)
*Pizza
*Nachos
*chocolate
Four Places I would like to be:
*Switzerland ( at the Bibleheim)
*On a cruise
* Hawaii
*Any of these places as long as David and the kiddos are there!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: