The Garden

July 24, 2006


I took before and after pictures of my garden and I'm really glad I did because I don't even remember how tiny it was when I began.
This is a picture of my two tomato plants, watermelon basil and oregano.
Here is the strawberry planter:
And here is the garden about 2 and a half months later:
I have seven baby watermelons so far, lots of tomatoes and I have to keep cutting the herbs to keep them at bay ( I don't use that much fresh basil in my cooking!)
The garden has been as fun as I had hoped and next year we're planning on using some more space so I can have even more veggies.  ( my poor sweet potatoes were never planted because I ran out of room)
             
There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were
to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling. ”
~Mirabel Osler
Bookmark and Share

No comments: