Guitar Heaven

July 6, 2006


Today, my Dad and I drove to a little music supply store ( in his fantastic Mini ) where he proceeded to purchase a brand new Yamaha FG-750 guitar for little ole me!!  Oh happy day!  Thanks, Dad, you're the bomb!!!  And as I said before, I will aspire to live up to the beauty of this instrument.   Isn't it wonderful when friends and family help us pursue our dreams-it makes them that much more meaningful?!
I would also like to thank John M. for making this particular instrument available to my Dad and I .  Thanks, John!
And last, but not least, Keri was the quote winner of the last post with a quote from The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.
Today's quote is:  ” Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Bookmark and Share

No comments: