Welcome to our Home

July 28, 2006


Well, if I've done this right I should welcome you to the tour of my home.  Thanks, BooMama, what a great idea!  If you have no idea what I'm talking about check out her website and you'll be pleasantly suprised and get to tour lots of other bloggers' homes!  Thanks also to Keri for introducing me to BooMama!

Welcome to sunny Georgia
The Front Door:
The Blogging Station(aka Hubbie's desk): ( I am not responsible for the mess or the skin hanging over the chair!)
Our Main Living Area:
Our Kitchen:
    
The kids eat a lot of their meals here and also where I practice my guitar
And my last picture has to be of our backyard because we love to be outside and spend a lot of time there(well, maybe not since its been in the 90's for the last month!)
Excuse the wheelbarrow, hubbie has been redoing parts of the pond.
 
Well, that's it for me-hope you had a good time-now I'm off to “surf”!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: